Flourless Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies
Picture a very snowy day when you just want to stay in and eat something yummy… yup; I got you!
This flourless chocolate chip chickpea blondies recipe is my 100% favourite go-to when I just need some comfort food. I love this recipe because it is fairly easy, with ingredients you usually have at home, and it is also healthy and delish. Another big plus is the fact that it only takes around 25 minutes. 😀
- ½ can Drained, rinsed, chickpeas
- ¼ cup Peanut butter
- 2tbsp + 2tsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Baking soda
- 1/6 cup Chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a small pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
2. Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
3. In a food processor, add the chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
4. Process all until batter is smooth.
5. Add in the chocolate chips to the food processor and mix well with a spatula (do not process again once the chocolate chips are inside).
6. Once chocolate chips are mixed in, pour batter into the pan, and spread the batter evenly. sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
7. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. Ensure to check halfway through.
8. Leave pan to cool for around 20 minutes and then cut it into squares and serve it.
Recipe adapted from: https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/flourless-chocolate-chip-chickpea-blondies-with-sea-salt-vegan-gluten-free-healthy/